|Nautilus towers can be linked to form pods of 2, 3, or 4 units. Towers nest together for maximum space utilization. The towers are connected solidly utilizing only a few bolts, providing easy set up and easy re-configuration, if desired. Nautilus towers cannot be used as stand-alone items.|
|The Nautilus® Commercial Free Weight line uses 11-gauge steel frame tube to incorporate a new, softer curved profile for a strong, modern look.|
Color & WarrantyWarranty Information
All Nautilus Free Weight Series machines are covered by the following warranty to the original owner:
- Twelve years - Frames, welded moving parts and weight stacks.
- Three years - For any moving part or parts under normal use and service not otherwise disclosed in this warranty.
- One year - Labor warranty.
- Six months - Upholstery, pads, grips, and tethered weight stack pins.
Frame Colors: Arctic White, Silver
Shield Colors: Arctic White, Silver
Upholstery Colors: Please contact your Nautilus GSA rep for current upholstery selections on Free Weight machines.
Note: Custom colors are available upon request. Color swatch samples are available from your Nautilus GSA rep
About Free WeightsNautilus® Free Weights feature high-quality materials, including 11-gauge steel tubing (with a tensile strength of 47,000 psi), nylon-coated cables (rated at eight times the actual load) and Efson® molded nylon pulleys, all to assure long equipment life. You will appreciate their easy-to-clean, powder-coated finish, sturdy Boltaflex® upholstery and 12-gauge stainless steel crash guards to protect surfaces from dents and scratches. Each piece also comes with zinc-plated weight horns that hold a wide range of plates, trumpet horn molded nylon racking pegs and molded rubber foot pads to add stability and protect floors.
Key features of Nautilus® Free Weights fitness equipment:
- Functional design on bent steel frames is highly adjustable and adaptable to the user's individual workout requirements.
- "On board" plate storage maximizes floor space without compromising durability.
- Asthetically pleasing, modern ergonomic design and structural integrity are ensured by highest-grade machined parts and 11-gauge frame tubes.